Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Nugget

Nugget Here.

Sarah Girl has brought to my attention my lagging skills on this blog. She is 1000% correct. So I am now going to burn that into the ground and post.

First of all...everyone watch our video. It shows all the damn good fun we are having. Its a lot. I am currently working on part two *Krabi, Tonsai and Railay.

So this is what Sarah and I decided......YOU ALL ARE GOING TO WIN THE LOTTERY AND COME OUT HERE RIGHT MEOW. (I thought if I used all caps, my nugget magic might work) No?.......piss.

We have slack-lined, juggled, danced, and met the most amazing humans. We feel like a couple of lucky ducklings I must say. But all in all.....we miss you all. And now we give you the giant-est air hug on the planet. Loooooooooooooooove youuuuuuuuuuu.


Heres us pointing to absolutely nothing. But hey, at least we are in front of a really cool tree.





No comments:

Post a Comment